Change Management Program
Best Practices in Change Management Benchmarking Report found:
- Change projects with effective Change Management are six times more likely to succeed;
- Effective Change Management is strongly correlated with achieving objectives, staying on schedule and on budget;
- More than 50% of employee resistance to change could have been avoided with effective change management.
Now you can develop the effectiveness of executives, managers and team leaders in leading the people side of change with Change Management Coaching. Managers with strong technical and operational capabilities benefit from coaching to develop the "soft skills" required to create ownership and commitment to change in their teams.
Change Management Coaching provides an experienced Change Manager to provide expert guidance tailored to the manager’s individual needs.
Managers across a range of disciplines will learn how to use the world’s leading Change Management methodology, to successfully manage the people side of change and achieve required business outcomes.
- Learn how to align Change Management with Project Management;
- Adopt a consistent, structured approach to Change Management;
- Immediately apply the tools and prepare Change Management plans for key projects;
- Receive feedback and coaching from an experienced Change Manager.
The participants will acquire the knowledge and skills through lecture, demonstrations, practical exercises, discussion, individual work and group work with other participants and trainer.
- Change vs Change Management
- Connecting CM to Business results (PPPP exercise)
- CM perspectives - Individual vs. Organisational
- CM Process
- Individual change foundation
- ADKAR individual assessments (exercise)
- PCT Model
- Assessing projects with PCT model (exercise)